The health of our customers, as well as our store staff, is a top priority, which is why we have implemented numerous safety precautions at all of our store locations in order to provide a comfortable shopping environment for everyone.
Please see the new measures that have been put in place to ensure we can open and operate safely
Staff and Store measures
- Each store will have a limit to the number of customers allowed in-store at all times.
- We've added markers to help maintain the 2-metre social distance rule.
- We've installed perspex screens to actively protect all individuals.
- One-way flow system where possible.
- We're limiting the trying on of goods to just kilts, jackets and shoes only.
- All clothing items worn or returned will be steam cleaned after each use.
- Hand sanitizing stations at the entrance and throughout the store.
- All staff will be provided with face masks & gloves. Masks will be required to be worn by customers.
- Following a deep clean, additional regular disinfecting of all contact points throughout the store.
- Contactless payments are recommend for transactions up to £45 where possible.
- Appointments for hire and sales must be made either via the McCalls website https://www.mccalls.co.uk/book-fitting or by calling your nearest store directly.
- Fittings take approx 20 minutes per person with a maximum of 2 people from the same household per member of staff.
- If you are an unable to visit us in store, Zoom appointments are available for both hire and sales.
- To assist us in making the process as quick and easy as possible, we recommend supplying as much information as you can when making the appointment and looking at the outfit designer https://www.mccalls.co.uk/outfitbuilder on our website to help you select your outfit options before your visit.
NOTE: Please do not visit if you have a persistent cough, flu like symptoms or fever.
Please be patient with our staff as processes will take longer than customers are normally used to, but this is to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
For more information and updates please continue to check our website www.mccalls.co.uk or follow us on our social media.
We look forward to seeing you back in-store.
The McCalls Team